Terms and Conditions
PLACING AN ORDER
If you are placing an order with us for the first time, welcome on board.
It's really easy!
All you need to do is click on 'create account', enter your email address, activate your password and you will be away. Then, to order a product simply click on the 'add to cart' button and enter the quantity. This will add the items to your shopping cart.
When you have finished shopping click on 'checkout', and follow the simple steps to complete your order.
1) All of our prices are available online at www.wholesalesweets.co.uk and exclude VAT at the current rate.
2) Due to market fluctuations, prices are subject to change without prior notice. We will never take payment without confirming pricing. All prices online at www.wholesalesweets.co.uk are current.
3) Prices are only valid for confectionery trade customers on pro-forma accounts.
4) We do not offer a back-order system. Out of stock items will not be included on the final order, and we will endeavour to notify you prior to despatch. If we cannot get hold of you, we will send all orders short.
You can pay for your UK Sweets order using a debit or credit card with no surcharges. We accecpt all major debit & credit cards. We also accept payments via PAYPAL!
We do not take the full amount for the order until the order is packed and ready to be shipped.
Security is important. All card payments are processed using Sage Pay - a trusted merchant that take care of all our card transactions using a state of the art encrypted system to protect your personal and card details. We do not keep card details on our system or servers. Sage Pay is regulated by the banking services to ensure a safe, protected and reliable service.
You can find all of our deliver information on our delivery page
CAN I COLLECT MY ORDER?
No, we offer a delivered service. Please phone 0800 319 6952 if you required a different option.
CAN I CHANGE MY DELIVERY ADDRESS?
Yes, you can change your delivery address throughout the ordering process. As you proceed through the checkout you will be asked your delivery address. Simply enter the new details and we will send your sweets to that address.
DO I NEED TO SIGN FOR MY ORDER?
Yes, our carrier will require a signature when they deliver. This is to ensure that you get all your boxes and a full order.
DO YOU DELIVER OUTSIDE THE UK?
Yes, we can deliver all over the world and ship to most countries; we have a specialist export team dedicated to dealing with all overseas orders. Alternatively you can arrange collection by your carrier.
We have a dedicated team to deal with all enquires relating to your order. Should you wish to speak to any of our team regarding your order or any aspect of ordering from us please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 319 6952.
HOW DO I KNOW IF AN ITEM IS IN STOCK?
On our website all the items will be in stock unless stated. Our team work really hard to ensure that this is correct. We try, but sometimes you may order an item that is not available.
WHEN DO I KNOW AN ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK?
You have the option to be notified by email if an item is out of stock. Just click on the product link and this will automatically email you when the item is back in stock. You can then add this to your next order.
PRODUCT BEST BEFORE DATES:
Our warehouse is geared around 3 month dates. However, most products will come with an 8-12 month date, and in some cases Boiled Sweets will come with an even longer date. If you require specific dates, we are more than happy to process your order with your requirements. Please contact our sales team on 0800 319 6952 or reply to your email order confirmation with your specific requirements.
1) Discrepancies must be reported to UK Sweets Ltd within 24 hours.
2) Missing contents must be notified within 24 hours. We double check and time each order whilst packing to ensure the minimum amount of discrepancies.
3) Goods sent in error will be rectified with the next order placed.
4) Out of stocks procedure - Should an item be no longer available when we are processing your order, we will contact you to advise of this and offer an alternative. Your invoice will be amended and we will only charge for what we send.
5) Stock Dates - We aim to supply the very best dates on all our products. If you have a specific requirement please contact our sales team on 0800 319 6952
1) We seal all packages with security tape. If you receive any packages with damaged tape please contact the office immediately.
2) Damaged contents must be signed for as 'Damaged' and the office notified immediately.
3) Fragile items such as glass and rock candy (including lollipops) will only be sent via pallets.
4) Photographic evidence must be supplied for any damages at the time of notification. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deal with your query within 48 hours.
If you are not 100% happy with any item, we will do all we can to help.
Once the goods are booked back in, the amount will be credited back into your UK Sweets account and the value will come off of your next order. This process can take up to 5 working days.
Broken, tampered or damaged packages must be notified to the carrier on delivery. Sign as "damaged" etc. and notify our office immediately. We do not credit for damaged outers, but we take the safety of our products very seriously.
Must be notified to our office via email within 24 hours from receipt of goods. Photographic evidence will usually be requried. Your claim will be dealt with faster if you provide a photo. We always arrange a credit code for damages caused in transit.
Must be notified to our office within 24 hours from receipt of goods. Late claims will be treated as invalid. All items are packed and securely taped to stop tampering.
NON DAMAGED ITEMS
You can return any item that has not been opened.