NOT ORDERED FROM US BEFORE? > CLICK HERE!
NOT ORDERED FROM US BEFORE? > CLICK HERE!
If you are placing an order with us for the first time, welcome on board.
It's really easy!
All you need to do is click on 'create account', enter your email address, activate your password and you will be away. Then, to order a product simply click on the 'add to cart' button and enter the quantity. This will add the items to your shopping cart.
When you have finished shopping click on 'checkout', follow the links and if it's before midday your sweets will be delivered the following day.
2) Due to market fluctuations, prices are subject to change without prior notice. We will never take payment without confirming pricing. All prices online at www.wholesalesweets.co.uk are current.
3) Prices are only valid for confectionery trade customers on pro-forma accounts.
4) We do not offer a back-order system. Out of stock items will not be included on the final order, and we will endeavour to notify you prior to despatch. If we cannot get hold of you, we will send all orders short.
Best Prices Guaranteed.
We price check all the major suppliers in the UK to ensure that you get the very best prices all the time. Don't be fooled by other websites offering wholesale sweets - We are the largest supplier offering the widest range of wholesale sweets and bulk confectionery.
You can pay for your UK Sweets order using a debit or credit card with no surcharges. If you prefer, we do accept a bank transfer (BACS). Please be aware that paying by BACS will delay your order by 5-7 working days until receipt of cleared funds. Only then will we release your order for delivery. Please note: we no longer accept cheques
If you are paying by debit card or credit card we operate a deferred payment system. When you place your order the full amount is held by us until your order is picked. We would then send your order and we only charge you for what we actually send. If you decide to add to your order or we have an item out of stock the money that we will take is for the amount that we send you. This eliminates the need for credit notes.
We do not take the full amount for the order until the order is packed and ready to be shipped.
Security is important. All card payments are processed using Sage Pay - a trusted merchant that take care of all our card transactions using a state of the art encrypted system to protect your personal and card details. We do not keep card details on our system or servers. Sage Pay is regulated by the banking services to ensure a safe, protected and reliable service.
BACS/ Bank Transfer:
Sort Code: 12-24-82
Account Number: 06617036
For customers overseas, you may need the following information:
IBAN: GB62 BOFS 1224 8206 6170 36
We offer a same day dispatch service on all orders placed before 12pm. Delivery is usually on a next day basis, so if you order on a Monday before 12pm you will get your sweets on Tuesday. Our delivery company has between 9am - 5.30pm to deliver your sweets. We can send you an email with your consignment number and you will be able to track your order online using the link on the 'Delivery & Returns' Page.
If at the time of delivery you or someone on your behalf are not available to accept it, there will be a re-delivery charge of £40!
If you have any special delivery requirements, please email us on the back of your order confirmation email.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
1) Free delivery on all UK mainland orders over £200 excluding VAT. For orders under £200 (ex. VAT) a delivery charge of £10 (ex. VAT) will be applied.
2) Orders under 110kg/£500 are delivered by courier.
3) Orders over 110kg/£500 are delivered by pallet. Please note: empty pallets will only be collected at the discretion of the local pallet depot with prior notice.
4) Deliveries to the Isle of Wight will incur a £10 shipping charge.
IRELAND / NORTHERN IRELAND / SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS DELIVERY
1) Orders under 60kg will be sent by courier (2-3 day service)
2) Orders over 60kg will be sent via pallet (2-3 day service)
3) Delivery on orders under £1000 (ex. VAT) will be charged at £1 per kilo delivery (maximum £60)
4) Delivery on orders over £1000 (ex. VAT) will be delivered by pallet FREE OF CHARGE!
1) For export orders, place your orders online and pay for your goods. Then simply arrange collection from our warehouse or we can arrange a delivery point of arrival.
2) Charges are calculated at the time of order. Please enquire on costing to your country.
3) We deliver to all European countries daily.
UK Mainland - FREE DELIVERY! On orders over £200 (ex. VAT)
Northern Ireland & Eire, Scotland & Scottish Highlands, Isle of Wight & Isle of Man - FREE DELIVERY! On orders over £1000 (ex. VAT)
Channel Islands - FREE DELIVERY! On orders over £1500 (ex. VAT)
France, Belgium, Netherlands - FREE DELIVERY! On orders over £1500 (ex. VAT)
We deliver daily throughout Europe. Call our sales desk for delivery information on 01202 737444
Can't find delivery information for your location??? Then look no further. We have an Estimated Delivery & Tax calculator. Simply go to your shopping cart once you have placed your order and type in your location to get a delivery quote.
We will email or send you a text with your consignment number. This can then be entered into our order tracker on the website found on the Delivery & Returns page to trace your order. If you have done this and there is a problem please contact our sales desk on 01202 737444.
CAN I COLLECT MY ORDER?
Yes, we have a 10,000sq ft confectionery Cash and Carry in Bournemouth at 2b Roundways, Elliott road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH11 8JJ. You can pop along any time to pick up your order, and can browse our huge range of confectionery items. See our Cash & Carry page for opening times.
CAN I CHANGE MY DELIVERY ADDRESS?
Yes, you can change your delivery address throughout the ordering process. As you proceed through the checkout you will be asked your delivery address. Simply enter the new details and we will send your sweets to that address.
DO I NEED TO SIGN FOR MY ORDER?
Yes, our carrier will require a signature when they deliver. This is to ensure that you get all your boxes and a full order.
DO YOU DELIVER OUTSIDE THE UK?
Yes, we can deliver all over the world and ship to most countries; we have a specialist export team dedicated to dealing with all overseas orders. Alternatively you can arrange collection by your carrier.
We have a dedicated team to deal with all enquires relating to your order. Should you wish to speak to any of our team regarding your order or any aspect of ordering from us please do not hesitate to contact us on 01202 737444.
HOW DO I KNOW IF AN ITEM IS IN STOCK?
On our website all the items will be in stock unless stated. Our team work really hard to ensure that this is correct. We try, but sometimes you may order an item that is not available. Our Warehouse Manager will call you to let you know if there is a problem with your order and will advise on any similar items as a replacement.
WHEN DO I KNOW AN ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK?
You have the option to be notified by email if an item is out of stock. Just click on the product link and this will automatically email you when the item is back in stock. You can then add this to your next order.
PRODUCT BEST BEFORE DATES:
Our warehouse is geared around 3 month dates. However, most products will come with an 8-12 month date, and in some cases Boiled Sweets will come with an even longer date. If you require specific dates, we are more than happy to process your order with your requirements. Please contact our sales desk on 01202 837444 or reply to your email order confirmation with your secific requirements.
1) Discrepancies must be reported to UK Sweets Ltd within 24 hours.
2) Missing contents must be notified within 24 hours. We double check and time each order whilst packing to ensure the minimum amount of discrepancies.
3) Goods ordered in error can be returned unopened at the customers expense, and a restocking charge of 20% will be levied.
4) Goods sent in error will be rectified with the next order placed.
5) Out of stocks procedure - Should an item be no longer available when we are processing your order, we will contact you to advise of this and offer an alternative. Your invoice will be amended and we will only charge for what we send.
6) Stock Dates - We aim to supply the very best dates on all our products. If you have a specific requirement please contact our sales desk on 01202 737444
1) We seal all packages with security tape. If you receive any packages with damaged tape please contact the office immediately.
2) Damaged contents must be signed for as 'Damaged' and the office notified immediately.
3) Fragile items such as glass and rock candy (including lollipops) will only be sent via pallets.
4) Photographic evidence must be supplied for any damages at the time of notification. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deal with your query within 24 hours.
5) CCTV - We have invested in CCTV technology in our warehouses to ensure that all your goods are present and correct. This can be used when dealing with queries relating to your order.
If you are not 100% happy with any item, we will do all we can to help.
Once the goods are booked back in, the amount will be credited back into your UK Sweets account and the value will come off of your next order. This process can take up to 5 working days.
Broken, tampered or damaged packages must be notified to the carrier on delivery. Sign as "damaged" etc. and notify our office immediately. We do not credit for damaged outers, but we take the safety of our products very seriously.
Must be notified to our office via email within 24 hours from receipt of goods. Photographic evidence will usually be requried. Your claim will be dealt with faster if you provide a photo. We always arrange a credit code for damages caused in transit.
Must be notified to our office within 24 hours from receipt of goods. Late claims will be treated as invalid. We use CCTV to ensure all items are packed and securely taped to stop tampering.
NON DAMAGED ITEMS
You can return any item that has not been opened. However, due to shipping costs we do not collect items. Returns must be at your own expense and we will charge a 20% processing fee.
Details about the information you process
Nature of work - Wholesale
Description of processing
The following is a broad description of the way this organisation
processes personal information. To understand how your own personal
information is processed you may need to refer to any personal
communications you have received, check any privacy notices the
organisation has provided or contact the organisation to ask about your
Reasons/purposes for processing information
We process personal information to enable us to buy, sell, promote
and advertise our products and services; maintain our own accounts and
records; support and manage our employees; the trading and sharing of
personal information; the use of CCTV systems for crime prevention.
Type/classes of information processed
We process information relevant to the above reasons/purposes. This may include:
* personal details
* employment details
* financial details
* goods and services
Who the information is processed about
We process personal information about:
* service providers
* enquirers, complainants
* offenders and suspected offenders
* individuals captured by CCTV images
Who the information may be shared with
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with
the individual themself and also with other organisations.
Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data
Protection Act (DPA). What follows is a description of the types of
organisations we may need to share some of the personal information we
process with for one or more reasons.
Where necessary or required we share information with:
* associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
* services providers
* current, past and prospective employers
* business associates
* financial organisations
* recruitment and employment agencies
* other companies in the same group
* credit reference agencies
* debt collection and tracing agencies
* central government
* traders in personal data
* police forces and security organisations
Personal information is also processed in order to undertake
research. For this reason the information processed may include name,
contact details, family details, lifestyle and social circumstances,
financial details, good and services. This information is about survey
respondents. Where necessary or required this information may be shared
with customers and clients, agents, service providers, survey and
CCTV for crime prevention
CCTV is used for maintaining the security of property and premises
and for preventing and investigating crime, it may also be used to
monitor staff when carrying out work duties. For these reasons the
information processed may include visual images, personal appearance and behaviours.
This information may be about staff, customers and clients, offenders and suspected offenders, members of the public and those
inside, entering or in the immediate vicinity of the area under
surveillance. Where necessary or required this information is shared
with the data subjects themselves, employees and agents, services
providers, police forces, security organisations and persons making an